Hi! I am currently a second-year PhD student at School of Informatics in the University of Edinburgh, fully funded by CDT-RAS scholarship. My supervisors are Dr. Laura Sevilla and Prof. Timothy Hospedales, and I also work closely with Dr. Varun Jampani and Dr. Deqing Sun at Google research.
Before Edinburgh, I received my Master’s degree from Sungkyunkwan University in 2020, and the Bachelor’s degree from Xidian University in 2018.
My research interests lie in few-shot learning, learning under limited supervision, and multi-modal deep learning. Currently, I am working on visual affordance and object functionality understanding.
I am actively seeking a research intern position this year! Please feel free to contact me if you have any available positions or potential collaborations.
|Jul 24, 2023||Started as a research intern at Huawei, Noah’s Ark Lab, London!|
|Feb 28, 2023||Our paper “LOCATE” has been accepted to CVPR 2023!|
|Oct 20, 2021||Our paper “SuperstyleNet” has been accepted to BMVC 2021.|
|Sep 1, 2021||Joined CDT-RAS PhD at The University of Edinburgh.|
|May 14, 2021||One paper accepted to Pattern Recognition!|
|May 7, 2021||Two papers accepted to ICIP 2021.|
- CVPRLOCATE: Localize and Transfer Object Parts for Weakly Supervised Affordance GroundingIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 2023
- CVPRAdaptive Prototype Learning and Allocation for Few-Shot SegmentationIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 2021
- BMVCDABNet: Depth-wise asymmetric bottleneck for real-time semantic segmentationIn British Machine Vision Conference, 2019
- PRWeakly-supervised temporal attention 3D network for human action recognitionPattern Recognition, 2021
- NCEdge and identity preserving network for face super-resolutionNeurocomputing, 2021